A Mother Worthy of Honor
A Mother worthy of honor;
1. Is known for her wisdom.
- Webster defines wisdom as insightful understanding of what is true, right, and enduring.
- Wise mothers just seem to know how to solve problems.
- We ought to honor our mothers for their wisdom.
2. Is known for her care of the family.
- We should honor our mothers everyday for all they do for the rest of us.
a. Her children call her blessed.
- When we really reflect on our mother's care for us, we will be grateful and sing her praises.
- Loving mothers will do all they can for their children.
b. Her husband praises her.
- Ephesians 5:25&33 "Husbands love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her." "...each of you also must love his wife as he loves himself...
3. Is known for her faith in God.
- The most important quality of a mother is not her pretty face, it's her faith in God.
- We ought to be thankful for our mothers who communicate their own faith and teach their children the importance of having faith in God.