ll Timothy 2:8-15
How do we endure the hardships associated with the Christian life?
1. Remember Jesus Christ.
- Jesus is the only way to salvation. But to accomplish our salvation, He had to suffer greatly.
- His resurrection should encourage those of us who suffer. We can be hopeful in Christ.
2. Remember the lost.
- Paul wanted others to share in the salvation that Jesus brings.
- To reach our community with the Gospel, we must all be a witness.
3. Remember God's faithfulness.
- God is faithful to reward those who endure hardships for His sake.
- Romans 6:8
- Romans 8:17
4. Remember our call to faithfulness.
- Because God will examine us, we should build our lives on His word, and allow His word to direct our paths.
- A believer who remembers his call to faithfulness and is diligent in serving God will not be ashamed to stand before God.