We know redemption was the price paid to gain freedom for a slave. Through His sacrificial death, Jesus paid the price to release us from slavery to sin. This morning, as we consider His eternal redemption, I want us to examine three areas of His superiority.
1. His Tabernacle.
- His tabernacle is a greater and more perfect tabernacle. His tabernacle is in heaven.
- Through Christ, God has provided open, permanent access to His throne, for those who believe.
- As believers, we belong to God. When God looks at us, He sees Jesus in us, and God welcomes us anytime.
2. His Sacrifice.
- The blood Jesus brought, as a sacrifice for our sins, was His own.
- By His Sacrifice, we are freed from the sting of death and the power of sin.
3. His Forgiveness.
- Christians today sometimes try to appease their consciences.
- If we feel guilty, where should we turn? To Christ; to His Forgiveness.