Today, as we reflect on the "Transfiguration", let us strive to understand some lessons from spiritual mountaintops.
1. There is great value in spiritual mountaintops.
- Mountaintop experiences have lasting value that shapes our spiritual lives for years.
2. There is always a meaningful purpose to spiritual mountaintops.
- In the Transfiguration, we see a glimpse of the true glory of Jesus.
- In the Transfiguration any doubt about Jesus' identity or the reason for His coming is removed.
- In the Transfiguration, we may get a glimpse into Heaven.
- In the Transfiguration, we notice Christ alone is worthy of our worship.
3. Spiritual Mountaintops only last for a time.
- There are needs to be met at the foot of the mountain.