Our Mission Statement is Glorify God, Develop Disciples, Evangelize Everywhere.
We seek to glorify God through passionate worship, uplifting music, Bible-based preaching, sacrificial giving, and fervent prayer.
We are committed to becoming better disciples through meaningful Bible study, leading exemplary lives, caring service, and effective witnessing.
We spread God’s word by financially supporting IMB, NAMB and other mission organizations, engaging in personal mission projects, and sharing our faith with others.
- The Bible is God’s Word for mankind. As God’s truth, the Bible has no errors, is completely true, and has all authority. The Bible is a testimony to Jesus Christ.
- There is one true God who is eternally present in three distinct persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) who are all completely and equally God. This belief is called the Trinity.
- God is sovereign, all-knowing, all-powerful, and has no limits. He is holy, righteous, loving, and merciful. Only God is worthy of all glory, worship, honor, and praise.
- God created the entire universe, including mankind, in six days.
- Man is the special creation of God, made in God’s own image.
- All people have sinned and broken God’s laws. The penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death. Because of God’s righteousness, He must punish our sin.
- Every person is individually accountable to God for his or her thoughts, actions, and words.
- God loved all people so much that He sent His Son Jesus to earth to die on a cross as a sacrifice to pay the penalty for the sins of mankind.
- Jesus lived a perfect, sinless life, died on a cross, was buried, and was raised from the dead three days later. Jesus is alive!
- Jesus is completely God and completely man. He is the Son of God, the Christ, Lord, Savior, King, Judge, and Creator of the universe.
- Jesus offers every person forgiveness of their sin, eternal life, and a relationship with God free as a gift. This is called salvation.
- Salvation is free and cannot be earned, but it does not come automatically. Every person must repent of his or her sins and believe in Jesus in order to receive salvation.
- People are saved by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is available to every person in the world. All people can be saved.
- There is a literal heaven and there is a literal hell.
- After death, every person will stand before God in the judgment.
- People who know Jesus and are saved will spend eternity with Jesus in heaven. People who do not know Jesus and are not saved will spend eternity separated from God in hell.
- Jesus will return in His body to this earth one day, but no person knows when this event will take place.